Friday, June 21, 2019

She's Making Fun Of Me






This feature is not available right now. please try again later.. Depends on what she's poking fun at and who she's doing it to. if its you she's poking fun at does she make tiny useless jokes just for fun if so she might be flirting and likes you. if they're little hurtful jokes tht take a piece if your pride she wants to be one of the guys.. Then when i went to leave she said goodbye and kissed me on the lips hard and got lipstick on me. once on break she texted me about how much she misses me. i mean she's cute but again it feels like she's making fun of me or something just kind of taunting an ugly awkward virgin..





Soon Cat by popey69 - Meme Center


Soon cat by popey69 - meme center




Not Hemingway's Spain: Paella Valenciana: The Good, The ...


Not hemingway's spain: paella valenciana: the good, the






Ivanka Trump arrives home with baby Arabella Rose | Daily ...


Ivanka trump arrives home with baby arabella rose | daily


534 likes, 3 comments - tereza voriskova (@tereza.voriskova) on instagram: “she's always making fun of me. love you mum* #thebestmumever #love #greatful”. 236 likes, 4 comments - gillian (@gillianevaa) on instagram: “thankful that she always makes me laugh, even if she's making fun of me